- John Lee, Kirkwood, Missouri: $2 million, Powerball.
- Arturo Hernandez, Des Moines, Iowa: $1 million, Lifetime Riches, after being mistakenly sold the wrong tickets by the convenience store clerk.
- Kathryn Jones, Hamilton, Ontario: $50 million Canadian, Lotto Max. The prize was awarded even though Jones lost the winning ticket, after the lottery board’s investigation determined she was the person who bought it.
- Dennis Nash, Winnipeg, Manitoba: $8.1 million Canadian, Lotto.
- Audel Acevedo, Mesa, Arizona: $1 million, Mega Millions.