- John Lee, Kirkwood, Missouri: $2 million, Powerball.
- Arturo Hernandez, Des Moines, Iowa: $1 million, Lifetime Riches, after being mistakenly sold the wrong tickets by the convenience store clerk.
- Kathryn Jones, Hamilton, Ontario: $50 million Canadian, Lotto Max. The prize was awarded even though Jones lost the winning ticket, after the lottery board’s investigation determined she was the person who bought it.
- Dennis Nash, Winnipeg, Manitoba: $8.1 million Canadian, Lotto.
- Audel Acevedo, Mesa, Arizona: $1 million, Mega Millions.
- Kevin Carlson, Kansas City, Missouri: $71.5 million, Powerball.
- Edward Prakapas and Daniel McCarthy, Boston, Massachusetts, $1.4 million after taxes, Powerball.
- Amy Gourlay, Niles, Michigan: $1 million, Mega Millions.
- Kenneth and Colleen Beard of Arkansas: $1 million, MIllionaire Madness.
- Nathan Wilson, Karlene Zephirin, Keith Robinson, Isai Cortez and Marvin Rosales-Martinez, of New York — each winners of $1 million in the New York lottery. Rosales-Martinez is a landscaper who found his lottery ticket outdoors, blowing in the breeze.
- Patricia Edwards, Troy, Ohio: $1 million, Mega Millions.
- Ramon Mendez, Virginia: $2 million, Powerball.
- Ira Curry, Stone Mountain, Georgia: $120 million after taxes, Mega Millions.
- Kathryn Jones, Hamilton, Ontario: $46 million US, Ontario Lottery.
- Karina Ahumada, Phoenix, Arizona: $1 million, Powerball.
- David & Erica Harrig, Gretna, Nebraksa: $61 million, Powerball.